ZKTeco SF400 is an IP based fingerprint terminal with both Network and Standalone operation modes. It is connectible with ZKAccess 3.5 software for access control and time attendance management.
With Wiegand output, SF400 is flexible to connect with ZK or any 3rd party controllers as a slave reader. Wiegand input configures two SF400 units to utilize Master & Slave solution to enable users verification at both entrance and exit. Anti-passback function
- 2.8-inch capacitive touch screen
- Up to 24 user-defined schedules that can be activated on a daily bell alert (optional)
- Prompt audio acceptance or rejection signals for valid or invalid fingers
- Compact and lightweight, small size for 86mm (L) x 86mm (H) socket installation
- TCP/IP or RS485 communication for various networking environments
- Supports USB flash drive for offline data management
- Built-in auxiliary input with enhanced flexibility to link with wired detector or emergency switch
- Up to 15 multi-verification methods to enhance security level
- Standard access control features such as Time zone, Holiday, A&C Group, Unlock combination etc.
- Duress Alarm offers effective protection against duress by threats
- Tamper proof switch and multiple alarm outputs
- Multi-languages display available on request